Our studios are a blend of the old and the new – a return to the community schoolhouses that built America – with the best of modern technology and 21st century organizational design.
In a tightly knit community bound by shared mission, promises and accountability, learners develop deep friendships and the skills to keep them for the long run.
- Be curious and have fun
- Play and explore natural interests
- Build the foundations of Reading, Goal Setting, and Indpendent Learning
- Montessori inspired
- Have fun and be kind
- Set and track goals; Ask great questions
- Solid foundation of Math, Reading, Writing, and Civilization
- Explore and be curious and develop a love of learning through hands-on project-based learning
"I would never have believed children could learn so much from each other – until I saw it with my own eyes. The lessons of self management and self governance have prepared our fifth-grade son to be a lifelong learner.”
Take a virtual tour of an Acton Academy studio
Hi, I'm Sarah and I'm the founder at Blue Sky 👋
I'd love to hear from you. Schedule a call below:
Schedule a call 👋